Tuesday 20 March 2012

New In: Topshop knitted t-shirt

Knitted t-shirt & necklace both from Topshop

I realise that I've been MIA and I haven't promised to post like I said that I would.
This is changing from.... now! I feel like I've found a new lease of inspiration to write about anything that comes into my head, something I see, something I wear or do.

Anyway, more about my recent purchase! I've been holding on to my Topshop vouchers since Christmas because I've been trying to stick to my new shopping mantra: Buy pieces that fit in with at least two other outfits in my wardrobe and also 'What would Olivia Palermo do?' I saw this knitted t-shirt a few months ago and I haven't been able to forget about it. This is a true sign that I must really want it.
I've also been trying to play around with accessories more so this unusual necklace caught my eye and fit the bill.

I think I'll do a post on my new shopping mantra as I find it interesting how people shop and what goes through their heads before they buy things.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you all =) Thank you for commenting. xxx